Zombie Piglins/Zombie Pigmen are none other than the Piglins, the difference between them is that they are the Zombified version of the Piglins. Seeing and spawning a Zombie Piglin is a common occurrence in the Nether Dimension.
There are many reasons Minecraft players hate the Zombie Piglins, Here are some of them:
- The Zombie Piglins are more dangerous. They deal more damage than other mobs in the Nether, as they are preferred in the Hostile Mob category so if you try to attack one, the other Zombie Piglins in the Nether will try to kill you.
- Minecraft players desire a Mob-free zone near their Portal to avoid fights as the Nether Mobs come through their Nether Portal into the overworld.
So, today we are going to learn about certain ways about How to Stop Zombie Piglins from Spawning.
How to Stop Zombie Piglins from Spawning in the Nether?
If you want a Spawn-proof area in your Nether Dimension, then follow these two simple techniques to avoid the spawning of Zombie Piglins:
- Building a Base Only 1 Block Tall: To prevent mobs from spawning in the Nether, you can choose a specific area and construct a spawn-proof base that is only one block tall. This method will ensure that no mobs spawn in the area where you have built your base.
But this method can be annoying as you have to go by crawling every time you enter the Nether.
- Spawn-proof Blocks: Yes, some of the blocks do not allow any Mobs to spawn on them in the Nether. Here is the list of those Spawn-proof blocks;
- Dirt Block
- Pressure Plate
The best option for you to choose is Slabs as they are easy to craft and from the least resources, you can build those in bulk. Make sure to use only one type of spawn-proof block.
For example:- If you are using slabs or stairs, then make sure to use only those do not try to make the are with different blocks to make it decorative, as it may result in failing the mechanism of Spawn-proof Blocks. Note: Remember to use the stone slabs instead of wooden slabs as the Nether is full of lava and it may result your Wooden slabs spawn-proof area in burning.
How to Stop Zombie Piglins from Spawning in the OverWorld?
As we all know as a Minecraft player, the Zombie Piglins do not spawn directly in our OverWorld. The only way they enter our OverWorld is through the Nether Portal. To prevent them from entering the OverWorld through the Nether Portals:
After finishing all of your work in the Nether, try to off the Nether Portal. There are two certain ways to do so:
- Try to pour a Bucket of Lava into your Nerther Portal as it will result in the breaking of the Nether Portal.
- Try to destroy a single piece of an Obsidian Block from the Nether Portal as it will fail the Mechanics of the Nether Portal, and will result in the breaking of the Nether Portal.
The best way to break the Nether Portal is to destroy an Obsidian Block, as it is effortless to do, all you need is a Diamond Pickaxe. You can restart your Nether Portal by using the Flint and Steel.
How to Stop Zombie Piglins from Spawning on Railway in the Nether?
The main purpose of building the Railway lines was to minimize the time duration that occurred due to traveling from the Nether Portal to the Nether Fortress or any other Nether Monument.
Many players in Minecraft use this technique of applying the Railway lines to decrease their time and effort spent in traveling.
Sometimes the Zombie Piglins and the other Mobs spawn on the Railway lines. Not after the 1.9 patch update, the Zombie Piglins are not being spawned on the Railway lines.
Here are some of the ways by which you can stop the Zombie Piglins from spawning on railway lines in the Nether Dimension:
- Try to build only 1 block-wide Railway Line:
- Spawn-proof the floor near your Railway lines by using Slabs or any other spawn-proof block:
- If you’re playing a version of Minecraft that’s lower than 1.9 and you’re having trouble with Zombie Piglins spawning a great solution is to place glass blocks above your one-block-tall railway line.
Transparent blocks in Minecraft don’t obstruct players from traveling through railway lines, so this will allow your railway to function properly while also preventing Zombie Piglins from spawning.
Shivanshu is a hardcore passionate gamer who has loved gaming since childhood. He will now guide you based on his experience through Gamer Queries. After completing his journey on Clash of Clans and Minecraft now he is trying to make the other players improve the game.