You can judge this potion just by the name Potion of Turtle Master. It grants you the ability to move slower and to get as tough as the Turtles shells are. Today we are going to see what is the potion of the turtle master, how to make potion of turtle master, the purpose of the potion of Turtle Master, and how you can brew it.
Let’s start this guide on the Potion of Turtle Master.
Purpose of the Potion of Turtle Master
Before starting to understand the Potion of Turtle Master. I would like to tell you about the variants of the Potion of Turtle Master.
There are two variants of the Potion of Turtle Master:-
- Potion of Turtle Master I: It leaves you with 60% slow and 60% tough (reduces damage taken by mobs) effects after consuming the potion.
- Potion of Turtle Master II: It leaves you with 90% slow and 80% tough (reduces damage taken by mobs) effects after consuming the potion.
It allows you to prevent all types of damage like starvation, mob attacks, etc. The mechanism of this potion is just the same as the Enchantment: Protection used on armor.
You can brew the Potion of Turtle Master I into Potion of Turtle Master II by adding glowstone dust with the Potion of Turtle Master on the brewing stand. Make sure that you are not converting the variant of the potion after adding redstone to it.
Both the variants of the Potion of Turtle Master lasts only about 20 seconds. You can extend the timeing of the Potion of Turtle Master by adding Redstone Dust.
Ingredients required to make the Potion of Turtle Master
Here is the list of the ingredients to make the Potion of Turtle Master:-
- Brewing Stand
- Blaze Powder
- Nether Wart
- Water Bottles
- Turtle Shell (main ingredient)
- Glowstone Dust (used to upgrade the Potion of Turtle Master I into Potion of Turtle Master II)
- Redstone Dust (to extend potions timing)
- Gunpowder (for Splash version)
Brewing Stand, Blaze Powder, and Nether Wart are already covered in How to Make Slow Falling Potion in Minecraft.
Follow these simple steps mentioned below to get the Turtle Shell:-
Make a small shelter (according to you) and bring some Turtles from the seashore.
Breed those Turtles by using the Seagrass.
Your turtles will now start laying eggs. Allow the baby turtles to hatch from the eggs. The baby turtles now will drop scute as they start to grow as an adult. You will need 5 scutes to craft a Turtle Shell on the crafting table.
Place all the scutes you have on the crafting table to craft a turtle shell. Arrange the scutes on the crafting table as shown in the image given above.
How to make the Potion of Turtle Master
To do so, follow the steps mentioned below:-
- Refuel the Brewing stand by placing the Blaze Powder.
- Place the water bottles into their respective slots.
- Use the Nether Wart to make the Awkward Potion.
- Place the Turtle shell to make the Potion of Turtle Master.
- Extend the effect of the potion timing by adding Redstone Dust.
- To make the Splash Potion of Turtle Master, add Gunpowder to it.
Shivanshu is a hardcore passionate gamer who has loved gaming since childhood. He will now guide you based on his experience through Gamer Queries. After completing his journey on Clash of Clans and Minecraft now he is trying to make the other players improve the game.