Many Minecraft players are trying to find a way to get Mob spawners, despite there are also players who get to see the Mob spawners just by exploring the ruins of Caves and Ravines. A Mob Spawner in itself is a very critical topic to understand as some layers have also believed that the Mob Spawners are in the category of valuable things in Minecraft.
Today in this article we all are going to see how you can get any Mob Spawner By Using Commands.
Types of Spawners in Minecraft
Here is the list of all possible Mob Spawners you can find in your overworld.
- Blaze Spawner: These are the only spawners that you can find in the Nether fortress situated in the Nether Dimension.
- Cave Spider Spawner: These are the only spawners that you can find in the Mineshaft while exploring the Caves and Ravines.
- Magma Cubes Spawner: These are the spawners that you can find in the Bastion Remnant monument while exploring the depth of the Nether Dimension.
- Skeleton Spawner: These are also the spawners that you can find while exploring the Caves and Ravines and we also have covered how to stop mobs from spawning.
- SilverFish Spawner: These are the spawners that you can find in the Stronghold where the Ruined End Portal is.
- Spider Spawner: These are also the spawners that you can find while exploring the Caves and Ravines.
- Zombie Spawner: These are the spawners that you can find in the dungeons while exploring the Caves and Ravines.
Get your Spawner By Using Commands
To properly use commands, make sure that you have enabled the Cheats in your Minecraft World. If you ain’t have enabled the cheats then you won’t be able to use commands to get a Mob Spawner.
To allow cheats in your Minecraft World (Java Edition)
To enable cheats in your Minecraft World(Java Edition), follow these simple steps:-
- Press the ESC button to enter the game settings.
- Head over to the option Open to Lan.
- There you will notice that the cheats are disabled by default. Click on the Allow Cheats: OFF to turn it on to Allow Cheats: ON.
To allow cheats in your Minecraft World (Bedrock Edition)
To enable cheats in your Minecraft World(Bedrock Edition), follow these simple steps:-
- Press the ESC button.
- Select the game settings.
- Scroll down and search for the Cheats option, If it is disabled then activate it.
Now you are ready to use your commands/ cheats. To do so first you all will have to press T to enter the command.
To get the Mob Spawner all you have to do is Press T, then type-
/give @P Minecraft: Spawner
After typing the command you will receive your Mob Spawner in your Hand-Slots.
How to obtain all Possible Spawners
Using the command to get a spawner will always give you a Pig Spawner due to technical issues within the game.
To attain all the possible and non-existing spawners in Minecraft you need the corresponding Spawn Egg of the specific Mob of which you want to make the spawner.
Follow the steps mentioned below-
- Head over to your In-game inventory by pressing E.
- Then search for the Compass GUI Prompt at the upper-right corner of the inventory.
- Search the spawn egg in the search bar for the specific mob you want to make the Mob Spawner.
- Now place it in the previous spawner which you got by using the commands.
Note: The Mooshroom cows and the Guardian are spawned naturally by the game. So, you can't locate those spawners in your Minecraft World.
Shivanshu is a hardcore passionate gamer who has loved gaming since childhood. He will now guide you based on his experience through Gamer Queries. After completing his journey on Clash of Clans and Minecraft now he is trying to make the other players improve the game.